Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Silver Maple Gift Certificate Winner!



I went out to Random.org to pick the winner of The Silver Maple $40 gift certificate and it generated number 46, which means that Candice at I Have Run is the winner!

Candice-Congratulations! E-mail me and we will work out the details.

Thanks to all who entered and don't forget about The Silver Maple the next time you are looking for something special for the runner in your life!


True Random Number Generator 46Powered by RANDOM.ORG




Today, I am in a Nutella coma. Anyone ever tried this tasty goodness? I really must stop it with the sweets, it is two weeks past my marathon and it is time to put away the crap and junk food and get back to training!!

Have a great week everyone!

12 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Congrats Candace!
Nutella is banned from my house as I have less than zero control. I share your pain.

Emz said...

I'm jealous of you Candice!!! :)

Molly said...

Nutella on a toasted sesame bagel is da bomb.

Jennifer said...

Nutella is so so good! (I think I am going to find my jar right now!)

Julie said...

Congrats to Candace!

saundra said...

I'm with Teamarcia- no Nutella allowed. My favorite combo: chocolate and hazelnuts!

HappyTrails said...

Nutella Rules!! We get the jumbo sized tankers from Costco. Try dipping a piece of dark chocolate in it - mmmmmmm!!!

Sammie Girl said...

My younger son was in the hospital for a month while I was stationed in Germany, two of those weeks he was in a German hospital after the third day the nurses stopped asking what he wanted for breakfast because all he wanted was “chocolate toast” (he was 3 at the time). When we are at the grocery store I have to keep a VERY close eye on the cart otherwise we will end up with a ton of Nutella and it is a weakness of mine!

rebecca hallin said...

great job on your first marathon! how many years you been runnning?

Meg said...

I still love you but I'm kinda' sad. Those necklaces were so cute...
have a great week!

chris mcpeake said...

Hey Tara,
Emailed about you winning but have not heard back. Please email me at c_mcpeake@hotmail.com

cheers

Alma F. said...

I just did a half marathon this past Sunday and guess what was in the food line? CROISSANTS and jars of NUTELLA for spread. It was heavenly!