Wednesday, October 21, 2009

FYI

This is just an FYI for my family. In order to keep this a true running blog, I have decided to create more of a family blog where I will keep you updated on my progress with my pulmonary embolism and post family pics, etc. You can hop on over to my new blog here. Click on the word here and it will take you there directly or type in http://taralovescolorado.blogspot.com. Don't worry, the layout looks pretty boring since it is, of course, all black. I will spruce it up a bit!

I will hopefully get back to running in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned! I need everyone's help on finding a new marathon to sign up for!!!

8 comments:

Meg Runs said...

Carlsbad Marathon, CA. Why not?

Meg Runs said...

Oops, I forgot to add that it's a marathon for you to sign up for!

Katie A. said...

I think you need to pick something in NorCal or just something in California so we can run together! :) Just sayin'!
And and FYI for you, I like being updated on your health situ, you're not burdening us! But I will check out the other one, too! Feel better! ;)

Jill said...

Hi Tara, thanks for your comment on my blog. I have run the Highline Canal many times; when you get back to running and training, we should go for a run together :).

There's the Oldtown marathon in Ft. Collins in May. Heard mixed reviews about it and I've never done it. Big Sur, CA was one of the most gorgeous ones I've done...and you could meet Katie A, perhaps!!

Hope you're back to good health soon!

Marathonman101108 said...

Keep your fellow runners updated on your health also!! Feel better soon...

B.o.B. said...

Well girl you have come to the right place for picking marathons. Let us know your options!

kristen said...

Thats a great way to keep your family informed. Just read your last post. Take care of yourself girl. I hope they can figure out the source and it's not all genetics. Thinking of you!

Katie said...

I cant wait to follow your family life blog as well!! Just another avenue for me to get to know you :) XOXO
Don't forget to email me your address :)