Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I am Hot. I mean....lovely.



Look what I've got. An award! I don't get too many awards, so I had to go ahead and gloat. The last award that I recieved was for some online compliance training from work that I received last spring. I've got a certificate and everything! What? That's not an award you say? Oh....

Thank you to Molly from I'm a Sleeper Baker!

The rules of acceptance are to pass the award onto fifteen other blogs you enjoy reading, and let them know you sent it to them. I really don't read all that many blogs, but there are a few that I REALLY enjoy reading and this is a perfect way to let them know. I know that quite a few of you have already received this award, so no need to pass it on, just wanted to let you know that I'm a fan. I also wanted to show everyone that I finally figured out how to post a link. I dont' care what you think of me....I'm no dumbass.

They are:

Beth Shut Up and Run. I couldn't imagine a week without your fart/boob shot humor. I love crude humor. What can I say...that's how I roll.

Chris See Chrisy Run. I love reading about her and supermodel and their running adventures. Plus she used to live in Colorado. Good times.

Gotta Run...Gotta Ride Gotta Run...Gotta Ride. The girl rides a bike...what can I say? I love bikes.

Jamoosh Das Mixture. I really just wanted to call him lovely. His blog is about running and beer, which I find lovely. Plus I owe him a beer report. I'll get right on that, right after I finish calling him lovely.

Cheetah Girl. Cheetah Girl. I really enjoy reading her posts....uhhh, when she posts. This is to try and convince her that she needs to update.

I also had to return it back to Molly I'm a Sleeper Baker. Some of her pictures on her posts make my mouth water.

Thanks for the great reads everyone. You all make my workday go by soooo much faster!

4 comments:

Jamoosh said...

Thanks - although I don't think the pink goes with my color scheme. And it's all about the matching color schemes - right...

And yes, Cheetah Girl needs to post more!

ShutUpandRun said...

Thanks for the award!!! I'm glad you think farts are lovely. More to come!!!

kristen said...

If your not "normal" then neither am I I guess. That's was a funny conversation. I always think of ways to get a cool new workout in. Geting dropped on in some canyon and running your way out of it sounds like a great day to me;)

Chris said...

Thanks! I have to tell you, I LOVE my Superfeet. My friend, Supermodel, finally purchased a pair and has slowly but surely noticed improvement in her IT band pain and various foot and ankle pain. THANK YOU!