Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My New Found Loves


I have discovered a few new things that totally rock my world. Silk chocolate soy milk is the bomb. I am not a fan of chocolate milk, in fact I think it tastes like shit (not that I would know what that tastes like, but I can imagine). It’s too heavy and too, well…tastes too much like chocolate (I know….what kind of woman am I that I am not a big fan of chocolate). I LOVE this soy milk, I think it tastes like a Yoohoo, which if they were healthier for you, I would sit around and drink all day long. I like the vanilla soy too, but the chocolate is the best. They have it in lite, but I haven’t tried it yet.



Those of you who know me, know that I am a huge fan of peanut butter. I can totally satisfy my cravings with just a spoon and a jar. I am also a huge fan of almonds. Imagine my absolute delight when I discovered raw almond butter! It’s spreadable like peanut butter, but tastes like almonds. Yummy!



My list wouldn’t be complete without beer on it. I love beer and I really love this seasonal brew from the New Belgium Brewery (Ft Collins, Colorado). It’s called Mighty Arrow. To make it even better, it has a dog on the front of it….I love dogs.

Tonight’s workout is an hour run, mainly working on form and a few running drills. Rick rode his bike to work this morning, so he will be getting home a little later then normal too. What is that you say? Why…you are right…it IS a great excuse to go out to dinner! After our workouts tonight, we are going to go out to dinner to try a burger joint that someone recommended. It’s one of those old, whole in the wall places that supposedly have awesome burgers. We’ll see.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I love almond butter and New Belgium beer [any flavor!]. I'll have to look for Might Arrow!

Have a great dinner!

Gotta Run..Gotta Ride said...

Girl I think we are soul sisters!! I love me some chocolate soy milk!!!!! Just tried the Almond butter last week...yummmmm. Will have to try the beer now.

Cheetah Girl said...

I'm not a huge fan of chocolate either! I actually like white chocolate or vanilla flavored goodies waaaaay better!