Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!



Easter was fun. Madison and I did our customary egg dying and baking. This year we made cupcakes in the shape of little easter bunnies. The bunny shape came out ok, but you really couldn't see the face or the details. They were quite tasty though! It rained most of the day, so we hid the eggs inside the house, which was still fun. I always forget where I have hidden the eggs and usually end up hunting my own eggs with Madison. I half joked that I was going to hide them before I went to bed and then get up in the morning and look for them after I've forgotten where all of them were.


Madison and I thought that Piper would look cute in her bunny ears. She was more interested in the egg Madison was holding.


Rick and Madison.


We made cupcakes in the shapes of bunnies. The shapes didn't turn out too well, but the cakes were yummy!


Getting ready to start the egg dying and the cupcakes.


Rick made chili while Madison and I baked and dyed eggs.


Madison loves her blue egg!


Almost finished!


Madison with her pink smiley face egg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun easter! Wish we were with u to celebrate. Miss u!

Laura