Thursday, March 26, 2009

Uhhh...wasn't it just seventy degrees the other day?

Scenes from my front and back door.




So we are supposed to get up to 16 inches dumped on us today and tomorrow. Looks like we are well on our way! It was in the seventies the other day! Madison's school was cancelled and my work let us out early. It took me 40 minutes to get home and normally it only takes 10 minutes. Traffic was bad and the roads were slick, which basically led to total chaos.
In running news, I've gotten in a five miler on Monday and a six miler last night. Tonight's run will be on the dreadmill....I'm so excited. I am doing a twelve miler on Sunday, let's hope that doesn't have to be on the dreadmill. I would die! Tonight will be just an easy paced recovery run.

One more thing.....Happy Birthday Laura! Hope it's a great one. :)

No comments: