Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Thinking back...

I have recently joined the networking sensation Facebook (you know, the "myspace" for us old folks) and have been reconnecting with many, MANY, old and dear friends of mine. Some from high school, some from college, and some into adulthood. Some bring back good memories, and some bring back bad, but all and all, I am thinking back, and I am thankful for each and every one of these old friends and the experiences that they have brought into my life. We wouldn't be the people that we are today without these friendships. These relationships have helped shape us into the person that we are today (whether we want to admit it or not) and each one of these people that have touched our lives; hopefully, we have touched them back somehow and have helped create memorable experiences for them as well. I look forward to many more friendships, whether old or new, and many more experiences in the coming year....

1 comment:

Loving Life said...

Where did my sister go? That was touching, sweet, & came from the heart...that couldn't be you, could it? :)Mom and Madison would be so proud. I kid! I completely agree. I told you that you would reconnect with so many people.

Off to take care of my--1 good leg--boyfriend!