Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Projects

Merry Christmas to Rick and Tara. Rick and I decided not to get each other anything for Christmas, but instead buy something for our house. Here are a few before and after picks.


This light must die. I still haven't found any lighting that I like for under $600 yet, but as soon as I do, this lamp is going to light heaven.


We've already taken the old table out (Rick has had the table since his first marriage), but here's the old baker's rack with all of the crap stacked on it. It's going to furniture heaven as well (actually to the Salvation Army)


Here's the new picture we got for our living room. I have this thing with tree pictures these days.


The new table....finally.


Here's the new server. I still need to find some stuff to decorate the top, but at least it's here.

We have a few more rooms that I would like to find pictures and accessories (such as drapes, etc)for, but for the most part, I think that we are finally done. I am still looking for a giant clock to go over our fireplace and I have also have a picture for the great room that I still need to pick up at Z Galleries (no, it's not a tree picture).

1 comment:

Loving Life said...

Ohhh I really like the server a lot. I like that dark wood. I think Wick prefers lighter, but maybe I'll convert him over one of these days!

I can't wait to see the house again now you guys have done some painting & updates. It's a beautiful house! If only I could have one that beautiful one day! :)