Thursday, December 4, 2008

Through the Years....

I was organizing pictures last night and thought I would post a few of me, and some of the places that I've been, and of Madison, and how she's grown through the years....


Jeff, Laura, Madison, and me - Christmas 2006


Madison and her best friend from Missouri (my other daughter)Drew - big snow in Dec of 2006


Me in Sedona, Arizona (Sedona is a must see place)-June 2006


Me on the Flume Trail at Lake Tahoe - August 2005


Me at Lake Tahoe-August 2005


Rick, Trevor, Tara at a wedding - March 2005


Madison-Christmas 2004


Ski Trip 2004


Maddie and me building a snowman - big snow Dec 2006


Maddie Christmas 2003


Laura and Tara Christmas 2003

2 comments:

eddy the reds said...

very nice blog

Loving Life said...

Oh I haven't seen some of those pics! Little Maddy has grown so much these last few years, hasn't she? I was looking at pictures of her when she was a baby at mema's. I can't believe she will be in high school next year. You are kicking my butt at this blogging stuff! I need to keep up & post more. That'll be my news years resolution-ha! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!! :)