Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Day in Columbia


Sunday morning we got up and prepared to meet Rick's brother and his two nephews at Shakespeare's Pizza! I couldn't wait to sink my teeth into a huge slice of pepperoni and pepper jack pizza. Oh....it's been too long. It was just as I expected. Greasy and delish. It was nice to see Brian and the boys and our friends, Kim and Craig, joined us as well.

After saying our goodbyes, Rick and I went to visit our friends Jason and Karin who had just recently had twin boys. I couldn't wait to hold them!


Jason and Karin with Benjamin and Samual.


Tara with both boys

Afterwards, we drove back to my sisters house to watch the big Broncos/Chargers (go Chargers!) game and prepare for our drive back the next morning. I managed to get in an 8 and 1/2 mile run and then back to shower and watch the Chargers kill the Broncos.

No comments: