Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wanted: Treadmill




I left work early today, so that I could get in a quick run before cooking dinner. I did a 6 miler tonight and it actually felt pretty good. The weather down here in the suburbs was 63 degrees today, so I didn't feel too winded from the ole asthma. I still want to buy a treadmill for those cold, snowy winter nights though. The reason why I was looking at the used one on ebay is that it has the Integrated Footplant Technology, which adjusts belt speed to foot speed, which is suppossed to support your natural running stride. I really don't know much about treadmills. Does anyone have any recommendations? Someone named Mills left a link (on the comments to my last post) of a variety of different treadmills. Mills, do you have any thoughts on the Ingtegrated Footplant Technology? Is it worth the money? Like I said, the treadmill that I have been eyeing on ebay has the footplant technology and I could probably get it for cheap (or cheaper then they are new!), but I have never ran on one that has this feature, so I don't know if it is worth it. It is the Precor M9.33 and I think that it is a couple of years old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have the Precor 9.31 and the footplant technology is worth every penny.