Monday, November 24, 2008

Short Run and some weights

I got in a short run tonight. I did a 4.5 run when I got home from work. Got home, took a shower, and now I'm drinking a beer and planning on going downstairs to do some weightlifting for about half an hour. My arms are finally starting to see some definition, so I'm encouraged. The run felt ok. Again....my exercise induced asthma is acting up because of the dry air, so I am forced to run slower, but I'm ok with that. I've been looking at treadmills pretty hard the last week and a half and have my eye on one on ebay. It's a $4K treadmill that I am hoping to get for $1800. Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Loving Life said...

Good luck! One of these days I'm going to get one too....notice I said "one of these days.."

mills said...

Most Treadmills come with an electronic console that displays workout feedback such as speed, distance traveled, time you've been working out, and calories burned.


http://www.yorkfitness.com/Treadmills-cat-501/Index.html

Loves Life in Colorado said...

Hi Mills,

Any recommendations? The one on ebay has the integrated foot plant technology, which I thought was pretty cool.