Monday, November 3, 2008

Lots of weekend Activities

Friday was Halloween and my team at work dressed up as hippies. We had a blast! I'll post the pictures as soon as I get them. We spent 20 minutes in my bosses office rolling fake paper towel doobies. She would holler out to anyone walking by "Do you want to help us roll some doobies?" She was totally cracking me up. We won the costume contest, which included a pizza party. That was mainly the reason why we dressed up, the pizza party. Entice us with food and we'll participate in anything.

Friday night I got a five mile run in and handed out candy to the trick or treaters. They were all adorable. One came up to the door as a Juicy Juice box.

Not much going on on Saturday. I drove to the airport to pick Madison up and then taxied her around the rest of the afternoon. She went to a "303" Concert on Saturday night, which she deemed "even more amazing then the other concerts". She cracks me up.

I did get a 5 mile run in on Saturday night and that totaled about 26 miles of running for the week. I was beat. Of course that didn't stop me from getting up Sunday morning and going for a 2 and 1/2 hour mountain bike ride with Rick. We went out to Waterton Canyon and rode out on the Colorado trail for a little ways. Totally awesome views. Didn't bring the camera this time, next time we will. All in all, it was a great ride. I had to convince my legs that they COULD make it a couple of times. They wanted to quit on me. Some of those hills out there are grueling.

1 comment:

Loving Life said...

I finally made a blog!!!! Are you proud :)